FIRST AID & CPR CLASSES are coming back to the lake
Dates, Times & Location, TBA
FIRST AID classes will cover these topics:
• how to respond to an emergency,
• muscle, joint, bone and soft tissue
• injuries, bandages & splints
so much more.
CPR classes will cover:
• Chest compressions
• Artificial ventilation to preserve brain functions
• How to use a defibrillator.
Classes last about 3 1/2hours each.
Certifications are accredited by the National Safety Council.
Contact Sonny Young for more information.
518-359-8194 or 518-524-6002 or
e mail [email protected]
Pre-registration is required.